The blue chair


As I walked past Coughlin High School on my walk the other day, I turned a corner and there it was! The blue chair! A great pop of color against the bland brick, it sits outside one of the doors on the old side of the school that is surrounded in fence and scaffolding. I would have preferred no shadows in the shot, but I couldn't move the sun or the tree and at the time I took the shot, I really didn't think about moving the chair. Seeing a photo on the computer instead of the camera yields a lot of "I should have done this!"s.

And seeing a photo on the computer instead of the camera sometimes yields a surprise element to the shot that I totally missed when I took it, like the tiny little "Hi" on the brick above and to the left of the chair. It's more noticeable in the shot below. I love the little surprises :)


Comments

Popular Posts