Making hard choices

Another one from the archives
I've been going through old photos (or trying to) to choose several for a photo contest. The Susquehanna is the theme and as I have plenty of pictures of the river, the landscape surrounding, towns on the Susquehanna and people enjoying it, I figured I'd give it a go. And that's where the fun began.

I have about eleventy million shots of the river from the bridges, the River Common, Nesbitt Park and the river bank itself, and choosing gets difficult real quick. I decided on a shot very similar to this one and I am hoping I don't need a release from the people in the picture. I think they are more unrecognizable than in this shot and that that will be acceptable (fingers crossed). If I need a release, I'm screwed on this one. I've submitted a few others without people so I'm covered, but I really like this one and hope it's accepted.

Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. Those aren't recognizable - they are silhouettes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I think, and the photo I chose is even moreso.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts