Continuing the downward trend



Went to the oncologist yesterday. I was scheduled with the NP and it was a good visit. Best news is that my tumor markers are still going down, indicating the Ibrance is doing what it's supposed to do (whatever that is - I should research that). Early May number is 78, (down from 87 six weeks before) so it will be interesting to see what we get from yesterday's visit. I think I had been down to 68 or 69 with my first round of treatment before the numbers started creeping back up (to over 100).

As for my breathing...I was not imagining that the humidity was making a difference! The weather won't stop me from being outside - I just have to adjust for the heat and humidity and slow down more (soon I will be going backwards, I'm going so slow, haha!). Air conditioning is my friend and you are welcome, UGI.
So, until I come in to a visit in pain, losing weight or just generally not feeling well, we will carry on as we are now - which sounds like a sound medical plan to me!

Comments

Popular Posts