Beauty & heartbreak



Weather-wise, we just had a perfect weekend! Sunshine, blue sky, low humidity and a nice breeze that made having the windows open very pleasant. There were gusts that got the curtains flapping and that made these daisies rather difficult to focus on, but curtains can be tied back and motion blur isn't always a bad thing.

News-wise, I am exhausted. What happened in Orlando Friday and Saturday night was horrible. It basically comes down to that. Religion, mental health or sexual orientation...it really doesn't matter to me. I can't jump on the "Ban Muslims" train and if Joe wants to love Bill, I'm ok with it. I don't have an answer. I just hate the HATE.

(I saw a blurb over the weekend on facebook {you know it has to be true, then} about one of the shooters facing trial in a different incident being ruled mentally incompetent to stand trial. And yet he was able to purchase a gun. I don't want to take guns away from America...but I do think that there has to be a better way to go about having them.)

Comments

Popular Posts