It's all about the QOL


Pained hips and back woke me up at 3:30 AM, in part because of the contorted position I was in because someone (*cough*Allen*cough*) is a bed hog and can't get close enough to me sometimes. He burrows in tight and becomes a solid unmovable chunk. And the fact that he's like that makes my heart all gooey and warm.
I've been up since then. My hips are better after a pill. I sometimes catch myself trying to decide if what I feel is more discomfort than pain, because I don't want to "abuse" the pills. (I don't - dx is 1 every 4 hrs as needed, I rarely have more than 1) And then I remember my whole treatment plan is Quality Of Life and I think "screw you, pain!".


So, I'm late to this party and haven't really thought about anything other than a picture. Shot this last night, in a bunch of ornamental grass. I'm easily amused when the camera is in my hand.

Comments

Popular Posts