Hi honey, I'm home



 A few observations instead of a longer post, because time zones and oldness and I'm not awake yet, really.

Oregon has lots of pine trees. TALL ones. So beautiful.

Portland traffic is just awful. I've been in traffic around Philly, New York City and Washington, DC and none seemed as bad. So many cars. However, it seemed less aggressive.

When you fly into a place, you see yards from above. No one has swimming pools in Portland.

American Airlines will be avoided in the future. Personnel were awesome, but boarding was chaotic and after being booked for 5 months, flights were really messed up mere hours before departure (my 6 AM return flight was cancelled at midnight with them trying to put me on a flight 24 hours later - um, no). Daughter, too, had issues, including a 5 hour layover in Dallas. No fun.

Haystack Rock is a big rock. A big, amazing rock.

Puffins!

Starfish (sea stars)!

Elk!

Sasquatch!

Comments

Popular Posts