Weekly Photo Challenge: Object

week6


"Some photographs, like portraits, focus on individuals, while still-life moments capture the beauty (and often treasured stories) of belongings and found objects."

My object: the Market Street bridge. Technically not a found item or belonging, but something I love. It doesn't change, but the sky, river, trees around it do and so it's always a sight to see. Beautiful utility.

(I have walked it and photographed it enough to think of it as "mine", but thankfully someone else clears it of snow when needed. ;) )

Comments

  1. I really love this shot!!!! wow!!! this is really an inspiration!!!! am gonna follow your blog…

    ReplyDelete
  2. The American Eagle? I'm reminded of Roger Ramjet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of him! Surprised you have - we are the same age ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent much of my childhood watching cartoons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As did I. Mighty Mouse, Underdog, Rocky & Bullwinkle and of course, Bugs Bunny :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts