I haven't gotten very far

Indian Beach, Ecola State Park

My plan is to regale the internet with photos from my trip. First step to accomplishing that is transferring photos from SD cards to the computer. I did that.
That's all the farther I've gotten. I've not really done more than glance at them, honestly, since yesterday was a really nice day and I feel guilty "wasting" really nice days inside on the computer.

And some of the blame lies with these 2 and their siblings.

Adolph Kitler and General Stonewall Catson (Kit & Stoney)

In a few short weeks, these cuties will be going home with son and daughter-in-law. We have all been involved with them since their birth at a neighbor's place on June 4 and the days gone were the longest I've gone without seeing them. Stoney has mastered climbing the enclosure and escaping. Kit tries to eat cat litter. 

Oregon was wonderful, but cute won out yesterday.

Comments

Popular Posts