The next go-round



I so enjoyed getting up to hit the beach for a sunrise! There was one day we hid in the dunes (from the rather chilly wind) until we had light, but otherwise, it was such a quiet, peaceful time being there with only the shorebirds and an occasional jogger.

In my next life, I want to come back living very near the shore* so I can see the beautiful light and clouds and shimmering water every day. I will need a private stretch of beach, though, because too many people would make it hard to enjoy. I could probably make this happen in this life, but I would be too far from people I love and (something I have to consider) doctors I like and trust. At this stage in the game, I don't want to build new medical relationships unless I must. As for people I love, I am pretty sure they'd visit often (but it wouldn't be the same as having them near!).

* I also need there to be a farm with cows, pigs, chickens, a goat or two, and possibly a donkey.
** I realize I'm being really gushy about the vacation and one would think I've never seen a beach before! I don't know if it's age or the cancer outlook on life or just me being silly, but it just really touched me.
Wait until I get back from Oregon!

Comments

Popular Posts