Leftovers, anyone?





 I take soooo many pictures. Photography purists would probably say way too many. But it gives me something to do on rainy days - editing fun! Problem is, I can't "display" them all, or put more correctly, I don't display them all. I forget I have them, or I take other pictures that I then work on, forgetting the older ones. First world problems, huh? So today, a leftovers post of photos forgotten and overlooked.
Above, snowy lifeguard chairs at Camp Kresge, from Livestrong camp. This looks much better (to me) in black and white. I am not good at deciding when to try B&W, and this one was one of my more successful conversions.




Also from Livestrong camp, reflections and dreariness, which I find beautiful. Camp Kresge was a great place to be for this weather event.



This is from a layabout in a tulip patch. I have a whole folder of photos from that day that I still haven't looked at too closely. It will keep me busy someday!




I always try to get shots of daughter's dogs that will show their quirks and cuteness. Cisco here is obsessed with sticks and balls. Daughter once cleaned out the trunk of her car and pulled out something like 45 tennis balls, 20 golf balls and a dozen baseballs and softballs. Seems Cisco has a knack for sticking his head into a bush or brush and pulling out a ball of some sort that was "lost" by someone. (She would take them to a Little League complex that was popular with golfers.)

I have more. It makes me happy and at this point, that is what I'm all about.



Comments

Popular Posts