Squeak. chirp, tweet



I took the dog out for an extended walk yesterday. It was part of a deal I made with myself about not going to Livestrong class the night before. It is really difficult sometimes for me to want to go to the gym in  the evening, especially if I'm feeling fatigued. One can argue that working out will rejuvenate me all one wants, but when I'm beat, I'm beat and hip abductions and leg presses aren't going to change that. (It really seems like I am trying to justify not going and I shouldn't have to...I need to work on that!)

Anyway! We went down to the river - it's an easy loop for both of us, and it does get our hearts pumping. It's the time of year when unusual visitors come to the river on their way north, but the water was too high and too fast. We didn't even see mallards.

What we did see and hear was a lot of bird & squirrel activity and bird chatter, birdspeak for spring is almost here!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. We have had such an easy winter and still it seems like it should be over!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts