I only have eyes for...

red!

During the living history weekend I attended, I was lucky enough to see the cavalry demonstration.  Several riders showing of their ability and agility on a small course that was adjacent to some very red barns.  It was pretty cool.

And it got to the point where I couldn't wait for it to be over, because WHITE FLOWERS AGAINST A RED BARN.  And I didn't feel it would be appropriate for me to walk through the demonstration to get at them.  I have manners (and zero desire to call attention to myself).

The flowers were all I could see and I really wanted at them.*

.

.

.

*I'm lying.  I will admit to also seeing scruffy manly men, in uniforms, on horseback*.  It was a good show.

.

.

*seriously, what is it about a uniform?  Even one that is 150 years old?  I sort of swooned.

Comments

Popular Posts