Color

red

More doors around Wilkes-Barre.  This one is rear Northampton Street, on the theater end.  Not sure N, S, E or W.  The owner of this building is very committed to red!  There are more doors to the left that are also rocking the color.  The front of the building isn't like this at all, but hopefully it will be spruced up soon.

blue

This is along N. River Street.  What a great entrance!  My presence across the street bothered not an occupant of this building, but of the one next door.  I did not get the impression he was worried - if he had been, I was there far longer than it would have taken the police to arrive.  I think, rather, that he was curious and perhaps watched out the window all day.  Special needs, challenged, however we say it now.  I just felt like I might be stressing.

It hard to know what I can and cannot point my camera at, and I don't know that many people do know.  I understand privacy, but there's the argument about no expectation of privacy when in public (for people).  Let's throw in the "commercial use" blurb and then it becomes clear why it is so much easier to shoot flowers and bugs and the river.

(But I do like colorful doors and will try to get a shot if I can!  Better to beg for forgiveness, eh?)

Comments

Popular Posts