Devil kitty

Indian Beach, Ecola State Park


I am taking care of a neighbor's cat, while neighbor is at the shore, and it is really throwing me off my routine! Meaning, I have to get up and dressed earlier than I normally would. Waaaahhhh!  (Ha ha) If I'm being totally honest, I am a cat person - I like dogs, but if I could have only one or the other, I'm team cat. Cosette could be the cat that would make me reconsider.

She's always been quick to jump onto my lap and let me pet her. She's been extra lovey the past few days. Lots of talking and purring.
And then she turns and the teeth and claws come out. Blood will be drawn if one isn't careful and quick. So far, none this time.

I'm pretty sure she's the devil in cat form.

(Larry can behave the same way - I'm hoping it's left over from living with a 3 year old and will pass.)


Comments

Popular Posts