Captain Obvious is hiring!



Every morning, I open the bedroom shade so the cats can sit in the window and pretend to be great hunter kitties of sparrows. This morning, I knew it was pretty mild out, so I also opened the window.
It certainly sounds like spring out there! In addition to the house sparrows, the robins are pretty vocal, too! Nice to hear after a silent winter.

As an aside that has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote above (apropos of nothing, heh), when I'm on the computer, I like to do what I refer to as multi-tasking....multiple tabs open that lead me into black holes of the internet and keep me "occupied" for way too long. While I was multi-tasking this morning, I came across this on a job description and it amused me, in that "are you kidding me?" way:

 the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.

And in other news, breathing will help you live!

Comments

Popular Posts