Pass the mashed potatoes, please!



I have given up all pretense of healthy eating. That's not to say I don't eat healthy - if I'm feeling snacky, I am way more likely to grab an orange or a banana than I am to get a cookie or chips (because potato chips are to be eaten with a sandwich, not alone, everyone knows that). When I hear people talking about making green smoothies or kale chips (blech), I sort of zone out. I'm just not in it to lose weight.

I just cannot make that big lifestyle change at this point - to me, it seems like way too much work. I eat when I'm hungry and if I'm hungry for a salami sandwich at ten in the morning, I'm eating one! I've got one go-round here and I'm gonna enjoy it! I'm not begrudging anyone their 16 - Bean salad or mock tuna (it's a thing), have at it! I'll just be over here slathering my baked potato with butter and sour cream.

*I have made a concession on portion size. I try to be conscious of that.

Comments

Popular Posts