The loop


I wanted to get out into the snow yesterday, before it melted or blew away. When I started the loop around Nesbitt Park, it was a little overcast and still very wonderland-y. Fresh snow is so pretty!


There was enough wind to make for some blowing snow. That somehow made the cold a bit more tolerable...pretty wins!


This is the kind of snow I like! Not the 3 feet variety! As you can see, there had been some traffic in the park already. Always single white older males, but that is a story for another day.


I have way too many shots of the sycamores in the snow, but look at them!  Gorgeous! 
While I was putzing along, the sun had been in and out of the clouds. By the time I was at the far end of the park, the sun was winning and set up the shot below.



I will always stop for a good reflection!  In just over a week, this parking area will be filled with sled dogs and people and all sorts of winter activities - this batch of snow probably won't last that long, so here's hoping we get another little bit in time for the event.
It was a nice walk...just long enough for me to feel like I had exercised, but short enough that my joints weren't flat out hurting. 



Comments

  1. We spent a good bit of time outdoors Tuesday, probably the same weather. It was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts