Tis the season

curve

Of course it didn't feel like it, because 3 days before Christmas, it was 60+ degrees.*


And because it was so warm, there was fog. Lots and lots of fog.

nesbitt3

under1

olmsted

It was awesome!

When I stepped out my door in a lined raincoat, my first thought was, "Crap! Overdressed!". It was almost suffocating after the cool air we'd had the last several weeks. But at times, waves of cold air wafted up from the river...it was kind of spooky. I also felt it to a lesser extent in Kirby Park while walking around the pond. I've felt it before, when the river is ice-laden and we get a warm spell. Still weird to experience. It also wreaked havoc on my lenses, as in fogging them up - several of these shots were through a foggy lens.

.

.

*I am ok with the warmth.

Comments

Popular Posts