Black Friday...dun, dun, dunnnnnn


Friend and I are doing it, but in a very relaxed way. If Wegmans did breakfast, we would just start and end there. As it is, we'll grab food at a diner and then go to our happy place. The food seems prettier there - everything is packaged so beautifully! - and there is so much non-food content to see, too. Plus, free blood pressure checks - a must-do for friend - you may not find it hard to believe that my blood pressure is excellent, but hers has been an issue at times. It may be today, depending on traffic.

(I revisited my Cannon Beach photos - I love them and am still finding beauties. In my next life, I could be happy there.)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. We never made it to Wegmans! Bon Ton & Macy's though. New Fiesta mugs!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts