Oops! And a little rant


I completely forgot about a post for yesterday, until about five in the afternoon. Even then, I was involved in something else and just let it go.

I really didn't have anything mind-blowing to share, so it's no big loss.

Still nothing big on my mind, but there is something I want to touch on...right now I am "house hunting" for my son and have looked at loads of photos on listings. Some agents seem to get it and show pictures of the yard, the breaker panel, the furnace/water heater and of course the rooms. Others attach blurry photos of steps and oddly angled shots of  windows. Unless those agents wow me with things like "new furnace", "new wiring", new windows", it's a no-go.

And seriously, people whose homes are up for sale...make sure everyone makes the bed before the agent comes in to take pictures! It doesn't matter how great a fit the house might be for son - I see that and it makes me wonder how well the place is maintained. I pass by those.

Comments

Popular Posts