So many photos, so little time!


I have taken lots of pictures. LOTS. I can sit down with the computer and start going through them and I can be busy for hours, to the point of getting absolutely nothing else done. I get sucked in and POOF! an afternoon is gone!
They are not all good, by any means. I find it harder now to get down on the ground to get a good shot of flowers, for example, and will just stick the camera down and click. That usually yields shots of a blurry flower but excellent background focus, or shots with diagonal horizons...sometimes ok, but usually not. Plus, depending on the light, sometimes the exposure (if that is even the right word) takes a bit longer than I think it will and camera shake! (I never think of adjusting the ISO until after I'm back inside, usually.)

But occasionally, I get shots that really please me. The shot above does. I had to tweak it a bit to straighten it, because believe it or not, I didn't climb the eagles on the other end of the Market Street Bridge to get this "straight-on" shot! I couldn't tell you why I like it - I just do.

Supposed to get snow today, so I will probably be out in the park, getting the 9,749th shot of the sycamore trees and the bridge, hoping that one or two turn out well. And then, spring can come because the photo ops are waaay better!


Comments

  1. Are you sure yiu weren't on the roof?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was that brave! Now that the Hotel Sterling is gone, it's harder to safely get up that high. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts