Livestrong



I started the Livestrong program at the YMCA last night. I am pecking at the keys with a pencil in my mouth.
Kidding!

It was an easy night, but I still feel it. I have never had to work out before, because I've always been able to be active and had a great metabolism. And then came the drugs that changed all of that. And age. And a sedentary job.
I won't be running a marathon at the end of the 12 weeks, but I hope to be a a little less stiff and a little stronger.

(I got this shot of a young Egret in York last summer.)

And I need to do a PS, of sorts. I follow a local newspaper on Facebook and this was what whoever does social media for them posted:
According to an affidavit, Lombardo was caught on video exchanging goods at an area Wal-Mart he didn’t purchase.
My grammar may not be perfect but when I read this, I am under the impression that he didn't buy the Walmart store. *sigh*

C'mon, Times Leader, proofread.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts