Nonsense!



I saw a headline yesterday..."Kim Kardashian Would Like a $1 Million Push Present". I've never watched that show and what I know of the family, I get from headlines, but holy crap!

The "push present" concept is new to me. I understand Dad might want to get a special gift for Mom, but to expect it? Because you've expelled a baby from your body like millions of women have done for thousands of years?

I realize this might sound like "I walked 16 miles to the hospital, through 3 feet of snow and was in labor for 8 days". Nah.  But get off my lawn! ;)

(Maybe I'm making too big a deal about it. And to be honest, I did get some very wonderful "push presents"...four of them. Best gifts ever!)

The photo above is not implying anything about any family mentioned here - it's all I've got with a baby theme :)

Comments

Popular Posts