That bridge

B&W

The first official sale of my work, via the Fine Arts Fiesta, was a foggy morning shot of this bridge.  I have many shots it, playing with focal points and depth of field.  Most times, there's a train car at the other end.  This time it was black, but usually it's red.  It's hard to get a bad shot of it.

long

There's nothing original about the shots, but I like them and will likely visit again.  Someday, I may even get to the other side - I know there's a way, short of going over the bridge (that ain't happenin').

Plus, lines!

Comments

  1. I prefer the DOF on your b&w image better.

    Knowing my luck, I'd get halfway and then I'd hear the sound of a train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, too. Always fun to play, though :)
    With me, it's a height thing. Plus looking through the ties and seeing water moving would immobilize me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts