A duckumentary

hooded

I watched Nature's Ducks: An Original DUCKumentary the other night on Netflix and so enjoyed it!  I've spent enough time at the river to have seen a good array of ducks, like the Hooded Merganser (above),

and Common Mergansers (below).  I've also seen, but cannot locate the photos at the moment, a Bufflehead and a Goldeneye.  I am sort of a bird geek, so it thrills me to see these birds.

common

I learned a good little bit about these birds from the program and my desire to see a Wood Duck in real life and not just a picture, was reinforced over and over - they're gorgeous!  They are also, like most ducks, very shy, making it hard for someone who crashes through the grass (me) to sneak up on them.  I'll keep trying!

Ducks: An Original DUCKumentary

Comments

Popular Posts