Pink




This October, I'm looking forward to fall color, the birth of the first grandbaby, less humidity and wanting to do more outside than just sit (because the heat/humidity won't be stifling).

Not looking forward to all the pink.

We are so aware by now. Can we please CURE breast cancer? I'm only 2 years in on the metastatic diagnosis and already I am so tired of pink. Early detection is not a cure. Twenty to thirty percent of people diagnosed at an early stage will have a metastatic re-occurrence. Forty thousand (40,000) people will die this year (and have for the last 30+ years) from breast cancer.

40,000

Hopefully, I won't be one of them. At least not yet.

I most likely will die from the cancer. After 30 years of racing for the cure, my prognosis ought to be brighter.

Cancer that stays in the breast doesn't kill, cancer that metastasizes does. Please make sure donations go toward research and/or patient care.

Comments

Popular Posts