I ventured out last week


I ventured out last week in search of fall color, before the 3 Days of Gloom that the weather people were forecasting (didn't happen). I figured the 3 Days of Gloom would likely result in leaves being blown off the trees (didn't happen) so I wanted to be sure to at least try for some photos.

The sun was brilliant and it was a beautiful fall day and the maples didn't disappoint!




Since then, it really has felt like fall and I think the wind is to blame. If I look out and see the trees swaying, I can easily talk myself out of wandering outside. The funny thing is, I am more likely to head out in snow than on a breezy fall day. I think it's because fall days are all over the place temperature-wise, making it hard to dress for comfort. I know they say "Layers!", but when one is hot flashy, one can't get the layers off fast enough...and by the time one does get them off, the flash is over and one gets chilly...

Anyway, pretty trees!

Comments

Popular Posts