Weekly Photo Challenge: Juxtaposition

week5


This one was a challenge! Between work (a good kind of busy) and frigid air masses that have decided to winter right here in NEPA, I really haven't been able to get out and shoot anything. The theme was also a challenge because some definitions say juxtaposition is a contrast of two things, while others call it simply placing two things side by side. Either way, I think this covers it.

And while I know I live in NEPA and we have winter and such, I am so ready for some spring.

Comments

  1. This looks very summery! I'm guessing they are toilet doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bold colours in this! I've also found the same when trying to define juxtaposition :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inviting doors, aren't they?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you - it's a building you don't miss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts