Preaching to the choir

preaching


I found this guy one day in the pond at Kirby Park and the title was what came to mind immediately. Notice the turtle heads poking through the surface of the water!

I am still trying to decide where I want this blog to go - do a 365 project, a 52 weeks or just carry on like this, with no purpose other than "hey, I've got pictures, look!". With the new job (which I really like!), I am commuting farther than I ever have and man, that cuts into my "me" time. That will change when we move into a permanent building about fifteen minutes from here (yay!), but that date keeps creeping back. So I am leaning toward the 52 weeks, doing a weekly challenge here on Wordpress, with the option of adding filler if I have something I like.

I'm thinking out loud here. Feel free to go about your business.

Comments

Popular Posts