I do not want to be first runner-up

clover

All of these things are considered symbols of luck.  I'm pulling them all out today because there are several fronts in my life on which I could use some good news/decisions.  Right now, I feel like pageant contestants must feel while waiting to hear who will be crowned MISS AMERICA!  MISS UNIVERSE!  MISS PITTSTON TOMATO FESTIVAL! (it's a big deal to those girls)...



ladybugs

The Ladybug is considered a harbinger of good luck and prosperity. It shall free you from day to day problems.



Good luck tokens in the shape of pigs are believed to bring good luck, as they are a symbol of wealth, good fortune & prosperity.

Other things I do have photos of, sort of, but am not searching for include: dragonflies, rainbows, rabbits' feet (still attached to rabbit, but technically feet!), frogs, tigers and turtles.

My fingers are crossed, too.

I want to get the call ("we call either way" but that has not been my experience a lot of times) and I want to be the WINNER!  The one who gets the prize!

C'mon good news and things going my way!

Comments

Popular Posts