It's time for more whine & cheese!

Kittens! to make the whine more palatable


I'm tired of grown women using the snapchat filters that give them "puppy ears" or "cat whiskers". You're not 13, ladies. (Honest disclosure: sisters and I did it once in a private conference call for sh*ts and g*ggles, but we didn't post it on FB because, you know, we're adults)

I sometimes feel like a horrible cancer patient because I don't do more advocating for MBC. I just can't find time for it between a puppy, a grandson and life in general.

Wilkes-Barre's streets are ridiculous when it comes to potholes.

Not really a whine, but I found a Chrome extension that filters my facebook feed so I see no political posts. LOVE IT.

A puppy really changes one's morning routine.

A puppy's bark sounds a whole lot louder at 6 AM.

Having worked in retail for many years, I hate it when a cashier doesn't acknowledge me or worse, scans everything and then stands there waiting for me to pay without giving me my total.

I may have touched on this before, but I see way too may shirtless guys walk/jog on the dike. It's never pretty. Thankfully, I have yet to see a speedo go by.

I am already sick of the pumpkin spice crowd.

Kingston PD could probably fund their annual budget very quickly if they targeted drivers who come over the Pierce Street bridge doing 60 mph. I'm not exaggerating.



(I think I am a horrible whiner. I really have more happy thoughts than whines!)


Comments

Popular Posts