Time flies...



...when you're having fun, they say. I can attest to that. I can't believe it's been three months since my last post, since chemo ended, since we moved to be with son, daughter and grandchild.

Since then, I feel more like myself - I never felt horrible during chemo, but realized after finishing and recovering that it took a lot out of me.
Since then, warm weather has settled in. It is very welcome!
Since then, we have moved back to an apartment after realizing that with my breathing (with exertion) and my lower joints, I need single level living. I really thought the stairs and steps would be doable, but looking ahead to when I might not be as strong, it seems this was the right decision. (The cats are much happier because they don't have to share me with 2 very energetic dogs anymore.)
Since then, we had an adventure in trapping feral kittens. We stopped after getting 2, plus a baby possum. Son and daughter are keeping kittens. We released the possum.
Since then, friend and I made our now annual May visit to the Jersey shore. We opted to stay overnight this time instead of making it just a day trip and enjoyed a very nice Bed and Breakfast experience (my first). I do love the ocean...when it isn't crazy crowded (thus the early May visits).
Since then, I am feeling more excited about getting out and doing things! I passed a bunch of coneflowers yesterday that I can't wait to revisit with the camera. Do I need more coneflower photos? Heck no! Do I care? Heck no!

I may be around more. I may not. Like most aspects of my life these days, I'll play it by ear.



Comments

  1. Looking forward to being with you soon. Maybe a short road trip is in order?:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts