Keep on keeping on



When I got the scan results, I let all of the kids know. My youngest asked. "What now?" and my reply was that I would keep on keeping on. Stay with this treatment until the cancer finds a way around it, and when that happens, try another. It's hard to make plans too far in advance, because I don't know how things will be months from now.

Having said that, I will not let that keep me from living and having fun! The next planned adventure is the Outer Banks in May. I will be in complete heaven because all of my kids and all of my siblings will be there and we have a week of just being together! How cool is that?

There will be mini adventures between now and then, and it may be something as simple as a walk to Kirby Park or a photography safari on the bank of the river. And there will be days when getting out of pajamas is more than I can handle. This sounds so incredibly corny (like a Lifetime movie, gag me), but I will just keep on keeping on and I will do my best to make the most of every day!




Comments

Popular Posts