Still kinda meh.



Today I start a new treatment for the ovarian cancer. The last drugs we tried haven't slowed it down...we're calling it stubborn, not aggressive. Either way, the last few months have been uncomfortable and I'm hopeful this new course will knock it down and get me back to feeling more like myself again.

The ascites continues to be a problem, necessitating taps every week. I'm quickly becoming chummy with the radiologists at General! I also got to know the nurses on the 8th floor recently, during a four day stay during which I was treated for sepsis. I have nothing but good things to say about them and the care I received! I really don't want to spend more time with them, though!

My hope is that I will feel way better for Christmas than I did on Thanksgiving (the start of my sepsis adventure). Fingers crossed!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts