Weekly Photo Challenge: Work of Art

 

This is going to sound terribly hokey, (when has that ever stopped me?)...but if one really looks, there's beauty all around us, in living things and inanimate ones, up high and down low, sometimes where you least expect it. And forgive me if I sound cranky, but I have a hard time with "art"...I like it or I don't. I don't want to try to figure out what the artist is trying to tell me with the work, I don't care about method, I can't tell oil from acrylic.  Art, to me, is whatever pleases my eyes, be it a shadow on the pavement or rocks in the river, a bunch of paint on a canvas or a colorful piece of glass. Thankfully, my eye beholds a lot :)

This was the hardest challenge for me yet.

[gallery ids="2949,2950,2952,2953,2956,2951"]

 

 

Comments

  1. Pragmatic, as ever. I agree - you like it or you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to say hardheaded ;) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts